Monday, September 7, 2009

I Need a Doctor




1. I've noticed that the only fashion blogs I'll read (that are personal, anyway) are ones in which the blogger posts pictures of him/herself. I guess I'll follow my own rule there.

Granted, they are quite awkward poses, but my little brother was taking the pictures and it just felt awkward all around.

Now for the "good stuff."


I went thrifting yesterday and bought these things:







All are vintage but the shorts (which desperately need ironing).

I promise that I WILL put outfits together with them...I'm just having a hard time right now as I'm transitioning from cruddy style to...well, not.

3 comments:

  1. I like the buttoning on the shorts!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the thrift finds that you've found,esp. those shorts !

    AndI love your outfit ! Simple yet really chic <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo where'd you get the shorts from? i desperately need a pair of cute sailor shorts.

    cute outfit, too! definitely something i'd wear.

    <3

    ReplyDelete